From Anoncoin Wiki
Last official release
- Anoncoin Core Version 0.9.6.12
- Release date: 12 Oct 2016
- Github source download
- ANCI2Pd Portable (win32) https://github.com/Anoncoin/anoncoin/releases/tag/22.214.171.124
Tentative Anoncoin release schedule
Anoncoin 0.9.6.12 is complete https://github.com/Anoncoin/anoncoin/releases/tag/v0.9.6.12
- Improve i2pd compatibility to match java router → DONE
Anoncoin I2Pd ANCI2Pd portable was released for windows https://github.com/Anoncoin/anoncoin/releases/tag/126.96.36.199
- Block explorer
- Docker image for build
- New bootstrap.dat file
- Refresh Anoncoin.i2p for our russian friend at i2pd project
- Implement AUX-POW: Scrypt merge mined with LTC
- Add built-in I2P router, via LibI2Pd (Will now be launched as a subprocess if SAM bridge isn't found at startup. All traffic to be enforced over I2P) → ONGOING
- Multi-wallet logic
- Better support for Qt styling → ONGOING
- Multi-wallet enabled in Qt → ONGOING
- CWalletCoin → DONE
- zerocoin_wallet storage → DONE
- RPC mint txn → DONE
- relaying mint txns → DONE
- accum. chkpts in block → PARTIALLY DONE/ONGOING
- wallet witness update
- wallet mint logic
- refactor CoinSpend
- RPC create spend + impl.
- store own spend pieces locally
- RPC get seeding spend proofs
- net: seed spends
- net: receive and verify spends
- store received spend pieces
- wallet spend logic
- GUI → Ssuag
- Hard fork required
Looking for volunteers to help...
- Open new ANC forum (at forum.anoncoin.net?)
- Add language-translation functionality to the wiki (current implementation is not good).
- Mirror the wiki to I2P
- Make a guide on how to clone the I2P git repo (to direct git to go over I2P tunnel to build Anoncoin).
- Finish the translations on Transifex
- Port a block explorer on I2P (ABE)?
- Implement Hierarchical Deterministic Wallets
- Port PyWallet to Anoncoin?
- Add multisig support to the Qt client.