Exchanges can be used to buy or sell Anoncoin for other coins or fiat currency. Here is a list of exchanges that support Anoncoin.
This is an exchange from China with relative high volume. One can trade Anoncoin for BTC.
- ANC/BTC trading: btc38.com/trade_en.html?mk_type=btc&btc38_trade_coin_name=anc
This is an exchange operated in Sweden which catched up with BTC38 in Volume and Price (02.June, 2017)
- ANC/BTC trading: novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ANC/
This exchange is accessible only over the I2P network.
Is Online (status: July. 06, 2017)
- TOR hidden service: http://exchangem6mcinyo.onion
- Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1092682.0
Cryptocoin exchanger like Shapeshift on I2P network only.
- Support ANC, GST, SIB
This exchange has been accused of operating on fractional reserve, and of being a scam. One thread on bitcointalk that discusses some of these issues can be found here.
Historical (and/or offline)
ANC is being delisted
- ANC/BTC trading: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange
Nov. 27, 2014 - "ANC is being delisted due to wallet problems. Please withdraw funds immediately."
- ANC/BTC trading: https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ANC
- API Documentation: https://www.bittrex.com/Home/Api
Exchange died from low volume and is offline now
- ANC/BTC trading: https://www.coins-e.com/exchange/ANC_BTC/
- API access: www.coins-e.com/api/v2/market/ANC_BTC/depth/
Cryptsy went offline with an exit scam performed by the CEO Paul Vernon.